Rate DrupalCon Sydney sessions with the Guide app
DrupalCon Sydney 2013 is now over! We had a fantastic time, and we'll be talking about that really soon, but first there's an important matter we'd like your help with.
The Drupal Association is looking for feedback on the sessions presented at DrupalCon Sydney 2013, and are encouraging you to submit it via the web. We understand that there are some issues with the submission form on the DrupalCon site, so we decided to help out by reminding people about a different approach for your feedback.
We've got a rating system already in place on the DrupalCon Sydney 2013 Mobile App. The data goes to the Drupal Association and the feedback is critical for the DA so that they have a better idea of what sessions people want to see, and what feedback to give to presenters. We really appreciate the many of you have already have already used the mobile app and ecourage you to rate all the sessions.
For those that haven't, please do the following::
- Download the app for your phone or device from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Run the app, open the Sessions list and navigate down to the session you want to rate.
- Click the Rate this session button.
- A form will be shown, prompting you to select a star rating from 1 to 5, as well as enter a short comment.
- Click Save, and your results will be saved and sent to us.
If you have any problems submitting, please let us know. The future of DrupalCon depends on your feedback!